Friday, April 1, 2011

#42: Wedding Reception minus the Wedding

NOT YET PICTURED
 (I had mi amiga take some pictures this night, but I have yet to get them. 
So, until further notice, use your imagination!)

A friend of mine invited me to a wedding reception. The only catch was, there was not an actual wedding. Her church decided that they needed to hold some activities where the different generations could come together and mingle. What better way than a wedding reception! So they held a wedding reception and invited people to wear old bridesmaid dresses, old wedding dresses, prom dresses, jeans, whatever the heck they wanted. They had several different cakes, lots of music and dancing, and everyone seemed to have a great time.

Everyone but me, that is. I had some minor stomach issues and left early because I felt all vomit-y. Odd. The last few days I have had some severe stomach related problems, but there is no need to go into great detail here (I've done that before!).

1 comment:

  1. That sounds fun, minus the vomiting. Glad you found your camera!

    ReplyDelete