Monday, April 4, 2011

#45: Cold Tangerines


I got this book from my college Roomy. She won a signed copy, but already had the book. I didn't have the book, but wanted it. And...here it is now!
I've read about half of it. Here's the thing. I've been so overly emotional this week (another story for another time), that I can hardly get through a chapter without sobbing. Ridiculous, I know. I'm still trying to figure out what's going on.
But besides the constant crying, the book is great! I love this Shauna Niequist. I wish that she could be my mentor. I think that we would really get along great. I have similar stories and thoughts. I think I want to be like her. Or maybe I already am like her. I don't know. I just really like her books (even if they do make me cry).

And no, in case you were wondering, Phil will not allow me to read this book to him. He has a hard enough time with the other book. And who knows what kind of accent I would come up with on this one!

2 comments:

  1. sounds like you had an awesome roomy. who was that amazing person?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ya know...some humble person. lol

    ReplyDelete