Monday, April 18, 2011

#59: Old Passport, Meet New Passport


Well, I guess I should have just waited a few more days before I got all distraught about not getting back my old passport. Apparently they don't mail them together. Weird. But whatever they want to do, I guess. I was so excited to get back my old passport. Obviously, the new one has some living to do in order to even remotely resemble the old one...which looks like it has been through the ringer a time or two.

Let's reminisce about where the old passport has taken me through the years:
Panama. My first trip out of the country.
Costa Rica
Thailand
Japan (just the airport though, no stamp)
Peru (twice)
Columbia (just the airport though, no stamp)
Dominican Republic
Kenya
London (just the airport again)
The Caribbean
Canada. Does Canada count?

The old passport has been to so many places, and I just hope that the new proves to be as faithful.

1 comment: