Thursday, April 21, 2011

#62: Old Stories, Creepy Kid


I was going through a box of papers and such I had from grade school, only to discover that I was kind of a creepy kid. I was reading some of my old stories I had written, and they are all a little bit morbid in some way. I wrote a story, complete with pictures, about a squirrel getting electrocuted. I wrote about my friends and I going to summer camp, and for whatever reason the mob shows up and kidnaps everyone in hopes of getting a ransom from our parents. In the end, the mob gets away and the FBI kills all of the campers thinking that they are the mob. What?! That's just bonkers.
I think I had a few issues or something. I'm not entirely sure why everything I wrote was so tragic. Interesting. Or at least a little bit concerning.

No comments:

Post a Comment