Saturday, April 2, 2011

#43: The TV is off for good (I wish)


Phil and I decided that we needed to take a  break from the television and video games (video games for Phil), and get back to what life is really about. I'm still not sure what the whole "life is really about" thing. I just made that up.
Anyway, we thought that, for the sake of our marriage we needed to turn off the t.v. and the video games for several days. So today we did that. And tonight, after work, it was really boring. But after awhile it wasn't so bad. And I think it's just what Phil and I really need because we hardly get to see each other as it is. I work from 9am-5pm and he works from 1:30pm-10pm. He works full time, and these last few weeks I have also been working full time, so it's rare that we actually get to spend quality time together. I HATE IT!
But turning the t.v. and the video games off for awhile should be super beneficial. Here's to hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment