Thursday, April 14, 2011

#55: Bye bye post wedding weight!



It makes me sick to admit it, but yes, I am one of the woman that gained weight after getting married. It's the sad truth. I'm not about to divulge how much weight I gained, but lets just say its in the double digits. It's maddening! I'm frustrated and disgusted and bummed...and a whole slew of other things.
But today I stop complaining and today I start doing something about it.

Diet and exercise....here I come! I'm cutting out the junk food, and I'm going to be exercising every morning. And now that I've posted it on here, I'm going to have to stick with it.

So here's to sticking with it *raises slim fast can* Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. I hate to say it but I'm in the crowd too. Although, mine may be grad school-stress weight because I noticed my pants started getting tighter around midterms....

    I'm taking the exercise and drink less soda approach...we'll see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete