Thursday, April 7, 2011

#48: My Life in a Calendar


I realized today that my life revolves around this tiny calendar. I live by this little book. If it's not in here, it's not happening. I look at this thing and I feel old for some reason. "Oh wait, let me check my schedule and see if I'm free that day." It's a nuisance. Whatever happened to the carefree days when I just did whatever I wanted whenever I wanted? I didn't have to have everything written out for me weeks in advance. I just went with the flow.
But now...now I have to work around a schedule. I have to know weeks in advance if I need to take off of work. It's even harder when I'm trying to work around Phil's schedule as well. It's almost impossible to plan things these days.
But I suppose responsibility comes with age. Or maybe age comes with responsibility. I don't know. It doesn't matter. All that matters is that my life is now in this calendar and I DON'T LIKE IT ONE BIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment