Tuesday, April 19, 2011

#60: Double Shifting it


My poor feet! Today I had to work a double shift. Working 12 hours in a retail store is no fun. My manager couldn't come in for the evening shift and I couldn't bribe anyone else to come in, so I was stuck working that shift as well. I came in at 9:30 this morning and finally got off at 9:30 tonight. It was agonizing!!

And to make matters worse, the weather outside was terrible so no one was coming into the store. Apparently they thought saving their lives and seeking shelter from the tornado was more important. Who does that?!

I'm starting to feel like I live at Christopher and Banks. I even dream about work, which makes it so much worse.

On a side note: Wearing sandals to work does not keep your feet from hurting.

No comments:

Post a Comment