Saturday, April 16, 2011

#57:NOW it's official


Well, I am officially Sarah Kemp! Okay, so I'm quite aware that I have officially been Sarah Kemp for almost a year now. But not all of my documents had my new last name. Until today. Today I got my new passport in the mail, and so I am Sarah Kemp on all of my documents! I don't know why it is so exciting, but it is.

On a sad note though, they didn't not send back my old passport. So I am pretty bummed about that. I have traveled to many places and I had a lot of stamps in there. I would have liked to keep it.

2 comments:

  1. that's so sad they didn't send your old one back. Makes me want to not change my name on mine...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I thought I needed to get a new one so i went and got a picture and everything even though I guess Justin told me not to, and now I have no more debit card :( Cut up and cancelled until I get a job!

    ReplyDelete