Wednesday, April 20, 2011

#61: Prom Dress Shopping

I know what you're thinking. I'm too old to go to Prom. But it was such a glorious time, I want to relive it!!!
Well obviously I'm joking. Prom, and everything to do with high school, was anything but glorious. Of course, I somehow managed to get on prom court, and then was voted prom queen. I'm still not sure how that happened. But regardless, those years were anything but glorious. I would not care to relive that.

But anyway, no this prom dress shopping was for my friend Michelle. She was in need of a beautiful dress to wear, so we traveled to St. Louis in hopes of finding the perfect dress.
Michelle must be an easy shopper, because she found her dress almost immediately. Of course, like any girl, she wanted to try on the whole store before she actually admitting she loved one of the first ones she tried on.

A successful prom dress shopping extravaganza!!

No comments:

Post a Comment