Sunday, April 3, 2011

#44: Bedtime Story


Day two of no television or video games: Phil is getting ancy and slightly irritable. What's he supposed to do when he gets off of work?  How is he supposed to destress?

Well, Sarah to the rescue! I've come up with an alternative that is both exciting and educational (Okay, maybe not quite so educational depending on the book)! I will read Phil and bedtime story!
I chose The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy because I think it is utterly amazing, and I desperately want Phil to feel the same way I do. I'm hoping this book will give him a little bit of insight into who I really am.

Of course, I'm not sure how well this is going over. So far he seems uninterested. He gets distracted easily and wants to know if we have any snacks, or why I'm reading in a weird British accent.

But I shall press on!

No comments:

Post a Comment