Friday, April 8, 2011

#49: Random items found while cleaning


Today I decided to clean. It has been seven days since I've had a day off, and it was obvious by the way the house looked.
These are the random items that I discovered in various places:

-Drivers license I lost many years ago. I searched high and low for that thing, and never found it. I ended up having to get a new one. Now what am I supposed to do with it?
-Ticket I got for driving 85 in a 65. Yikes! I was crazy person back in the day
-Kmart rewards card. I'm not sure why I have this. I never shop at Kmart. I think I snagged it up that short time I worked there (for almost 2 months).
-Chewy bar. This one is just disgusting. It is all mushy and just looks plain ol nasty. Who knows how long it's been hiding.
-Stethoscope. I got this thing when I started working at Memorial in 2007. I'm not entirely sure why I still have it. But apparently I do. I found it in an old purse.
-Keys. Now I have absolutely no idea what these keys go to, or why I have them. It's a mystery to me. Do I keep them because I might find out what they go to some day? Or do I get rid of them because that day will probably never come? Who knows.

Random items. Random posts. This is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment