Sunday, March 27, 2011

#37: Sick Cycle

I go through these cycles where I really want to go back to school and get a degree that I can actually use in this world. Sometimes I get so frustrated with where my life is going (or rather, not going), that I just feel the overwhelming desire to go back to school and change it.
It's really frustrating for me sometimes. I feel like I just keep ending up in these dead end jobs that have little or no meaning for me. Don't get me wrong, I do like the job I have right now. But that's just it- I only like it. There's no meaning in it. And quite frankly, it's beginning to frustrate me. I don't care about selling clothes to wealthy old ladies. I just don't! It sickens me that some of these ladies come in the store routinely and spend hundreds of dollars on CLOTHING! I've only been there a little over a month now and it's already starting to bother me.
I'm looking for something more out of  job. I'm looking for some kind of fulfillment, some sort of meaning. And I definitely cannot find that in a clothing store.
So....that's where the college catalog comes in. I keep thinking that if I go back to school, I can finally get that job I love. The only problem with that is, I still have no idea what that job is.

No comments:

Post a Comment