Thursday, March 3, 2011

#14: Airing my Dirty Laundry

Today was laundry day. I had the day off, and the laundry has piled up way too much. Basically, we were out of clothes.
I do not enjoy laundry day. I guess that's why I let it pile up so much before I actually do it. We are lucky enough to have family close by where we can take our laundry and do it for free. But it is not without hassle.
Loading and unloading three huge baskets in and out of the car is a pain. Even more so when I have to do it by myself.
Typically we go to my dad's house for laundry day. It's nice because he usually has food and we get to watch cable! We don't have cable so it's a rare commodity!

I sure can't wait to until we have a place with our own laundry! It's in reaching distance. We are just hoping and praying to be able to move!

1 comment: