Wednesday, March 16, 2011

#26: Keys

Keys! Okay, so here's my story with keys today. The first picture is of my keys for work. I finally got my official copy, which usually means that I'm now officially a manager and I can open/close by myself.
However, we didn't have a copy for the longest time (which was quite a hassle), so I just hadn't gotten them before today. I've actually been on my own for about a week now. Hooray!

Second key story of the day: I took Phil's keys with me to work today. I had NO IDEA! They were in my purse and I left the house this morning to go to work. Poor Phil had to walk to work. Luckily though, it was a really nice day out. Otherwise I would have felt even worse!

1 comment:

  1. Right after Seth and I got married I took his keys and wallet to school with me. I didn't even notice til I got on the bus in Champaign. It was AWFUL.

    ReplyDelete