Saturday, March 5, 2011

#16: Family Time

 My mom and Dennis and little Nolan came up for a visit today. It was great to get to see them! And it was really nice to be able to play hostess. I can't wait until I get a real house with more bedrooms, so that I can truly play hostess to my friends and family.

But anyway, it was a nice little visit. We got to chat in the morning over coffee (one of my all time favorite things!), and go out to dinner with the grandparents. Dinner was an added bonus because it was one of my favorite restaurants- Darcy's Pint. I get the same thing every time-the buffalo chicken pony shoe- because I convince myself that it might be the last time I ever get to eat there, and the buffalo chicken is AWESOME!

Anyway...I probably shouldn't have eaten it, considering my stomach situation. Which, by the way, has not gotten much better (in case you were wondering...which I know you were). But, I thought that the family pictures would be much better than the toilet picture I posted yesterday.

Wow, this has turned out to be a long post.

If you didn't know it already, I am the baby whisperer. I have this strange ability to get Nolan to go to sleep. And usually when I babysit him, he sleeps through the night! It's totally awesome.
Isn't he just adorable! I love that little guy!

 Me and mom at Darcy's. This picture...I debated whether or not to even put it up. 
It is not very flattering of me at all!
 Mom and Jake at Darcy's. He's my 'little guy', which is ironic since he's the tallest one in the family. But I've alway called Jake 'little guy'. There was a time....long long ago, when I was actually taller than Jake. Imagine!
 Mom and Dennis at Darcy's. How adorable!

The grandparents with mom and Dennis and baby Nolan. I think Nolan is distracted by the plate on the table...or maybe by Tim, who was acting...well, like Tim!

3 comments: