Friday, August 19, 2011

#186: Everything is just...gone!


So, there was a ton of stuff in this hallway outside our apartment. There was a large dresser and table that Jessica and Seth left here when they moved out, there was boxes of stuff I wanted to sell in my garage sale, there were boxes of books from Danielle and Justin I was going to sell, and there was the grill and charcoal that they left us that I definitely wanted.
Well, I left to go to the store and when I came back everything was gone. EVERYTHING! I don't know who took or why. My guess is the girl across the hall tattled on us (She's known for doing that), and the landlord had people come take it all.

I'm glad to see some of it gone. But I had big tote boxes for storage that I needed to give back to someone. Lovely. Just lovely.

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain! Sometimes it was nice to have the hallway as extra storage. But I sure wouldn't miss that big ole dresser. do you have a new neighbor yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do not have a new neighbor yet. But apparently there is a guy moving in soon. Idk though.

    ReplyDelete