Tuesday, August 16, 2011

#183: New desk area for Phil


Danielle and Justin left several things behind in their move to Texas. Living right next door, we were able to take what we wanted. Phil has been in desperate need of a desk. Here's the thing: He gets up later than I do, which also means that he stays up later that I do. Normally he will sit in the living room and play computer games with his friends. If I'm totally exhausted I don't mind, because...well because I'm asleep. But it usually takes me quite a long time to fall asleep (probably has something to do with being the middle child!). So video games in the living room = annoyed Sarah.
Well he couldn't go into the kitchen because the internet didn't work in there. And still doesn't. But when it does, here is his new desk area to play at!
(This is actually my desk. I took Justin's old desk for myself. It's WAY bigger, and I need lots of space. Also, Phil's new desk is still my desk too. All of my stuff is still in there. Ah, the joys of being married and sharing EVERYTHING! haha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment