Sunday, August 7, 2011

#165: A Surprise, friends and laundry, a birthday, and a tiny bicycle.

Today was...well it was a great day and not so great a day. I woke up at 4 am so sick to my stomach. It was not fun at all. Finally I was able to fall back asleep around 6:30. But that didn't last long because I had to get up at 7. It's mine and Phil's month to serve at church, so we have to be there extra early.
All day my stomach was not showing me any kind of love. It was not good.

After church we went to this family day thing for Kim's drill. It was there that we surprised my dad with his birthday gift: A trip to Cedar Point!! We said "pack your bags, we're leaving early in the morning!". He was definitely surprised and totally excited!

After that, Phil had to go to work and I needed to hang out with my friends and do some laundry. I dropped Phil off and went to Kristin's. Jenna came over too, and we all decided to take a nap! It was just what the doctor ordered! We all just hung out and shared life. It was really nice.

Finally, a little after 7pm Heather joined us. After all, it was her birthday and we had gotten some cake and ice cream. We celebrated Heather's birthday for a few minutes, and then I needed to go get the Hubs from work. 

We went to walmart to try and find my dad a birthday gift. We couldn't find anything for my dad, but Phil did find this cute little bicycle that he wanted!

And that's the only picture I took all day. Pathetic, I know!


No comments:

Post a Comment