Thursday, August 11, 2011

#169: Umm...maybe the bamboo isn't fake, after all


You know what they say about assuming! Well, I assumed incorrectly that this bamboo was fake. Apparently I was wrong. I came home and looked at the bamboo and I said "Hmm...why does it look like it's dying?"
I'm not sure how I missed that one, but this thing is definitely not fake. I certainly looked fake when I first got. And I thought it wasn't real because the water didn't spill out when I tipped it. In fact, the water looked like it was just glue.
How wrong I was. How very wrong I was.
Well, now it's being watered and it's near some sun. So hopefully the damage can be fixed.

Sorry little bamboo...!

3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure the damage can be undone....

    2 stalks of my bamboo had turned brown when I didn't water it for awhile. I did a little research (aka wikipedia!) and found that there was no way to get it to turn green again because (I can't remember actually...)

    Anyway, I hope that doesn't actually turn out to be the case but I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say thanks for being my one faithful blog reader :)

    Remember that time when you were going to transfer to ozark and we said we would blog so we would still know what the other was doing? This is pretty much like that. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, that's so true!

    Hmmm...maybe I'll move to Joplin now. Sounds like a good change. lol

    ReplyDelete