Sunday, August 28, 2011

#195: A car show in my front yard

It's so awkward walking out your door and being greeted by strange people sitting in lawn chairs staring at very old cars. Maybe I am just too narrow minded, but I don't get the fascination with old vehicles. And why must we put them all in one small area and gather around them? I don't get it. And I think it's just going to be one of those things in life that continues to baffle me.

This is what I saw when I walked out the door (not to mention the large amounts of lawn chair people).







2 comments:

  1. I remember that last year...so ANNOYING! Seth and I tried to leave and there were so many crazy lawn chair people we couldn't even open the door....talk about annoying! And then they got pissed because they had to move so we could get out of our own front door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is up with these people anyway?! As if they have nothing better to do than sit in lawn chairs on the square and stare at really old vehicles. Yay! fun times...

    haha!

    ReplyDelete