Sunday, August 14, 2011

#181: Goodbye Dear Friends

Today our friends moved away. They got a job in Texas, and moved down there. It was a very bittersweet day. I am definitely happy for them because it's a great opportunity. I think it's really something that they will enjoy. But...I'm also really sad to see them leave. They were our friends and our neighbors. Probably the best neighbors I've ever had! I'm going to miss just walking next door and hanging out. I'm really going to miss those days when the boys are being so obnoxious and we have a place to get away. It was always nice for the guys to be at one apartment and us to be at the other.

I'm really going to miss you Danielle and Justin. And I really do want to come visit you soon!

Danielle gave this to me before she left (along with loads and loads of other things as well), and said "Here, use this for your trip to India!". Lol. Thanks little D!

No comments:

Post a Comment