Wednesday, May 25, 2011

#96: Dichotomy

Okay, I'm not sure if Dichotomy is the right word here. But I'm using it anyway. The dichotomy is the puppy itself. This adorable and oh so cute tiny puppy is a complete maniac! I'm aware that he is just a puppy and needs a lot of attention and care. I get that. And I give that. But this puppy is more than just a little bit needy. He's absolutely crazy!
The first day I got him he was so quiet and timid. He mostly slept. He played a little bit, but it was in a gentle way. He hardly made any noise at all. And the first night he was SO GOOD! He didn't even make a peep and he slept so good through the night. I did take him out once or twice, when I heard him moving around.

But NOW! Oh my gosh, he's a completely different dog. He yaps all day and all night long. We can feed him, take him outside, play with him, anything! And he still is a crazy maniac. He is vicious, too! He not only bites, he can grip things with his paws! The only time this dog is good is when he is sleeping or when he is so exhausted he's about to fall asleep.

What have we gotten ourselves into?!

The Dichotomy...

 Sweet, adorable, innocent little puppy!

 Shoes that have been chewed up!

The bathroom floor that has been scratched at and destroyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment