Thursday, May 12, 2011

#83: A Surprise at Work


Phil totally surprised me with flowers at work today!

A lady walked into the store today, carrying these gorgeous flowers. She announced that she was looking for a Sarah Kemp. I stated that I was Sarah and wondered out loud who would send me flowers. My coworkers laughed and said "You're husband. Duh". 
Oh right.
Sure enough, this beautiful bouquet of flowers was from my amazing husband. I was totally shocked and surprised, and it was amazing. He later told me that he just wanted to show me how much he appreciated all of the hard work I do around the house, and that he notices all of the little things I do for him.

I had never gotten flowers like this before, and it was so nice.

Thank you Phillip for being the best husband a girl could ever want. You are my love and I am so thankful for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment