Sunday, May 1, 2011

#72: Keys....in the car door


After the wedding yesterday, Phil couldn't find his car keys. He searched and searched for them, but he just couldn't find them. Luckily, I had the spare keys with me. I suggested we look in the car to see if maybe he locked them in. Nope. Still couldn't find them.
Because we had driven separately, I gave Phil my spare keys and took the other car home. He looked some more, and then gave up and came home.
The next morning we were driving to church (in the red car) and we heard some weird clanking noise coming from outside. I jokingly said "wouldn't it be funny if those were the keys?"
Well, when we got to church Phil realized that it actually WAS the keys in the passenger door. How funny!

Okay, but here's the really funny thing: Phil got in on that side of the car. How did he not notice them?!



On a side note: Today is Nolan's first Birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment