Sunday, May 8, 2011

#79: Craisins


Can I just say that I LOVE craisins! I was never a fan of these things until just recently. I think it had to do with Thanksgiving. It was always so gross to me that people would eat those cranberry things out of the can. I vowed never to be one of those people! But then, I came across some dried cranberries at a friends house once, and I felt brave enough to try them. And sure enough, I loved them!
Whenever Phil and I go to Sam's Club (which is about once every 2 months), I always get a big bag. And I love it because it lasts forever (or, at least the 2 months).

Ahh, Craisins!

And just in case you're wondering...No, I will not be partaking in the nasty canned cranberries at Thanksgiving. Just because I love dried cranberries does NOT mean that I will have anything to do with those canned things!

No comments:

Post a Comment