Monday, May 23, 2011

#94: One year anniversary!

A year ago today, I married my very best friend! This weekend was a great time to just get to hang out with the man that I married. We have needed some much needed time together. Lately, with our work schedules being opposite and just getting a new puppy, we hardly ever see each other at all. So this weekend was a great refresher as we got to spend time together, and also evaluate this past year as a married couple. 
We were able to set some goals, discuss some important issues, and figure out some big decisions. 

I love this man that I married!

Phil was trying to ignore that I was taking pictures of us!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations and I pray your grow in love for each other a little more every day!May GOD bless your union,Sarah!

    ReplyDelete