Saturday, May 14, 2011

#85: Graduation

Today Phil graduated (so did my friend, Danielle). He's actually been done with school since December, but had to wait until May to actually graduate.

 This was my view of the graduation. Jessica and I were in the nose bleed section. After saving seats for my family and Phil's family, there was not enough room for us. So we were relocated to the balcony.

 Danielle also graduated today!

 Here is my studly husband all decked out in his...wedding attire? Yep, that's right. This is exactly what Phil wore at our wedding!

 Phil's mom promised that she would wear a big hat for Phil's graduation! Well, she didn't lie. It wasn't as big as I had hoped, but it was still pretty awesome!

A great picture of me and my mother-in-law. 
Actually, I wonder if this is our first picture with just the two of us...?

No comments:

Post a Comment