Monday, July 18, 2011

#145: Monday Tradition

Kristin and I have started a new tradition on Mondays: Swimming at the Crocker's! It's our favorite new tradition, and it always feels like we are going home for the weekend from college. It's wonderful to be there. We just absolutely love it.
They found this cute little kitten in their garage and they are now in the process of trying to find her a nice home. Every time I go there I take a picture of her and send it to Phil. Now I'm not a cat person. In fact, I typically despise cats. But for some reason this little one just touches my heart. Maybe because she's just a kitten and is so tiny and cute? I don't know. But every time Phil says no. And since I'm learning to listen to what Phil says, no it is :-) 
(But maybe next Monday he'll say yes)

No comments:

Post a Comment