Thursday, February 17, 2011

Photo Project 365

After viewing one of my friend's blogs, I decided that I'm going to also do the photo project 365 things. A photo a day for a year. This should be fun. I love taking pictures, but I hardly ever do it.

This little project is 3-fold:
1. It'll give me the opportunity to take the pictures I never actually take.
2. I'll become a better photographer.
3. I'll have a memory of my entire year in photos. I can look back on any day and say "oh yes, this is what I did on that day." I think it'll be neat.

Here's another part of number 3, or maybe it's my number 4. I watch a lot of crime TV shows and movies, so I'm often unrealistically worried that I will be framed for murder or some crazy crime. In my mind I think that this photo project will maybe come in handy for me because some day I'll need an alibi. And I can just go back to my blog and be like "BAM! Here's a photo of me doing such and such on such and such a day. I didn't do it! I WAS FRAMED! (dun dun dun)".

Originally I was going to wait until the beginning of March, so that I'm not just starting on any random ol day. But...I think random works for me. Also, I fear I may forget in that short amount of time. So I'll start either today or tomorrow (depending on how lazy or spontaneous I feel).

1 comment: