Monday, February 21, 2011

#4: Donkey Kong Ritual

Okay so...I didn't actually take this picture. I forgot to bring my camera with me today. I just got it off of the internet. I would have just taken another picture that represents my day, but the truth of the matter is....this is really all I did today.

Kristin and I have been addicted to Donkey Kong since she bought it a couple of weeks ago. It's such a fun game! And it's awesome to get to hang out with Kristin and have such a blast. We yell and scream, we throw things and kick and punch the air. Her cat Sassy freaks out and runs away from us, but not before clawing our legs. It's a great time! We usually end up getting pizza and we eat like animals. Yes, it's a great time and I'm glad that I get to go over there every couple of days to partake in this Donkey Kong ritual.

No comments:

Post a Comment