Saturday, February 26, 2011

#9: Date night with Hubby

The Hubs and I went out on a little date! It was two-fold. We were really hungry, and we were celebrating! For one thing, we both have jobs now. Not that I particularly want to have a job. It's great being a housewife. But we celebrate what we can when we can. We were also celebrating the fact that we were both off on the same day and could hang out. Oh, and I guess we were celebrating that we have money in our account now to do stuff like this. Overall, it was a night of celebration.

And I must mention the bacon on that burger! It was probably the BEST bacon I have ever had in my life. I am not lying. It was thick, it was juicy and succulent, and the taste was incredible! Oh my gosh, give me a plate of that bacon and I am a happy camper.
It's food like bacon that keeps me from being a vegetarian!
We also headed to the store so I could finally get some comfortable shoes. I tried wearing tennis shoes last time. Apparently those are not allowed. I really don't understand. We are allowed to wear practically anything (even sandals, I think), but we cannot wear comfortable shoes like tennis shoes. Weird.

Anyway, I found these at Target for only $16. They are very comfortable and look cute too. So, win win!

2 comments:

  1. date nigh? is this a new thing?

    cute shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would it help any if I said that the "t" on this computer has a hard time with working? It's quite lazy. As is the "f". Stinkin letters!

    ReplyDelete