Tuesday, February 22, 2011

#5: Thrifting

Today I got to go thrift store shopping with Heather and Kristin. I had $20 to spend, and I think that I did pretty good. I also had a gift card to Kohls that I got for my birthday. I was able to get 3 sweaters, 2 shirts, 2 pairs of shoes, some weights and some unmentionables that only the cashier and my husband get to see. All in all, a fabulous day!

Oh yeah, I also saw that crazy little yellow vehicle in the parking lot. It looks so fun! I know it's an energy efficient car (it says "electric" on the side), but I just don't think I would feel safe in it. Heather and I did notice that the owner seemed to have quite a bit of space in the back (a secret compartment, maybe?), because he had several bags of groceries and had no problem getting it all in.

No comments:

Post a Comment