Sunday, September 18, 2011

#216: So long coffee....


I have recently given up my coffee addiction. Lately I just have no desire for it, no taste for it. I know, it sounds completely crazy. But it's totally true. The last few weeks I've been making my morning coffee, but only drinking one cup of it. And these past few days...I've barely gotten down half a cup. Bizarre, I know.

But...there is a bright side to this story! Kenyan Chai!


Heather just got back from Kenya, and while there I begged her to bring me back some Kenyan Chai. She came through in my hour of need, and here is my giant bag of tea! This stuff is the best! It's amazing. I have traded in my coffee addiction for this chai addition. At least there is barely any caffeine in this beverage!

Mmmm....it's so delicious!

1 comment: