Saturday, September 3, 2011

#201: Bridesmaids

My new all time favorite movie is Bridesmaids. Phil and I saw it on our anniversary and we just thought it was the most hilarious thing we had ever seen! Unfortunately the movie doesn't come out on video until later this month. FORTUNATELY, we have ways of getting movies before that ;-)

I just love this movie so much. I think I could watch it every day. Today my friends and I were really excited about watching it together. Okay, only me and my real life missionary friend were excited. The other two could really care less (or maybe they couldn't care less? I don't know how that saying goes...). We hyped up the movie, quoting it every couple of months and just going on and on about how awesome it was. When it was finally time to watch it....it didn't work. Apparently it will only play in the PlayStation, which none of my friends had. We watched 27 Dresses instead. What a let done.

But later the night was redeemed when we invited everyone to my house to watch it! And it didn't disappoint!

1 comment: