Wednesday, September 14, 2011

#212: I don't get paid enough to do this...


The drain behind the toilet started overflowing with water and feces. It was disgusting. It was horrendous. Words cannot even describe I utterly terrible and nasty it was. Apparently we are not allowed to call maintenance or housekeeping or whatever to come clean it up. If it's in the store, it's our responsibility. Uhh...excuse me?! I am not cleaning up human waste. That wasn't on the job description.
Besides, all I had was one of those squeegee mops and some paper towels. As you can see, the paper towels weren't really doing the trick.
I called maintenance anyway. They tried saying they couldn't do anything about it. But after I turned on the water works (and I don't mean the bathroom sink), they took care of it for me.
Yuck! It was so disgusting. I wanted to quit right then and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment