Saturday, September 24, 2011

#222: Breakfast with Friends, Lunch with Friends

Today was a fabulous day! I went to Bloomington and spent the morning with two of my very good friends, Krisitin and Jenna. We ate breakfast together and just got to chat and catch up. It was lovely!
And then, after a yummy breakfast, I went to another friends house and got to spend the afternoon with Katie and Jessica. It was really nice to get to catch up with everyone and to spend the day with great company!

Unfortunately I only managed to take pictures of the food I was making; Stuffed Shells. And even more unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of the end result, only some of the ingredients. 
Too hungry to snap a photo? Perhaps.




1 comment:

  1. Hurray for a lunch date! Also, I realized I am leaving you a ton of comments and you're leaving for India tomorrow....

    ReplyDelete