Wednesday, June 15, 2011

#117: My humble abode!

It's official. This is our new home. Well, it will be on Monday the 20th. That's the day we are going to  be completely out of the old apartment. 
At first glance the place looks...well, it looks terrible! It's tiny and the carpet isn't even laid properly, there are holes in the ceiling, none of the cabinets match and the water heater is so small that the plumber said it's actually meant for an office building, not an apartment. 
But strangely enough, this place has potential. I see it in my mind. With some different colors on the wall and my awesome pictures and maybe some new carpet (dad?), I don't think this place will look half bad.
Now...I just need to figure out what colors to paint it....

 View when you first walk in the door. This is the living room/bedroom

 This is looking at the door to the hall and also the bathroom. This is still the living room/bedroom.

 This is the kitchen/dining room.

 The dining room.

 The Kitchen. Obviously.

The bathroom. Complete with a tub!!

No comments:

Post a Comment