Tuesday, June 21, 2011

#119: Charms

Does anyone remember charm bracelets? I found these while unpacking my stuff in this new apartment. I had totally forgotten about these. It's like pogs! You forget about the cool things from your childhood. haha! Gosh those things were so popular for a time. I had so many, it was ridiculous(i'm talking about charms, not pogs). I thought I was the coolest little thing to strut into school. My charms were so unique and so awesome. I'm pretty sure I thought everyone was jealous. Looking back though, I'm sure they just pitied how completely ridiculous I was. Me and my charms.

I wonder if those things will ever come back in style? If so, I'll definitely be the cool chick on the block again. I'll just stash my charms in a secret place until that day comes. Watch out townies....Sarah's got her charms!

Such cool charms! Actually, now that I think about it, my Grandma bought me most of these... 

I thought these 3 were the coolest of them all. I was convinced that I was the epitome of awesome because I was a big sister, little sister AND middle sister!
(Let's be honest though, I still think that)

No comments:

Post a Comment