Thursday, June 23, 2011

#121: Syrup, not creamer

So I have changed my coffee drinking habits (but who knows for how long). I am using the flavored syrup instead of the creamer. I got the sugar free kind because I intend to start myself on a vigorous diet and exercise program (more diet than exercise though), and I didn't wan to waste a whole bottle of syrup. Phil thought I was silly for getting sugar free. He says that I do this all the time and then I just end up not using it because I don't like it.
Okay, well that's true. And it seems that he knows me a whole lot better than I know myself, because I bought it anyway and then when I got home and tried it, I didn't like it. I even added sugar to it because it just didn't taste right.
When will I learn to listen?

No comments:

Post a Comment