Friday, June 29, 2012

One month

Baby girl is one month old today! I cannot believe it has already been a whole month since since my baby was  born. I know this is silly, but it makes me sad that the time is going by so fast. She has already changed in so many ways.


Newborn picture!!

 One month old!

First ever bath!

 First bath at home 
(okay, so she wasn't a month old, but this picture is just so stinkin cute!)

Some of the changes I have noticed:

-She sleeps much better at night. Goes about 4 hours between feedings now!
-She will sometimes mimic our facial expressions (like sticking out her tongue)
-She coos and caas, and also smiles while she is awake
-She seems more content when she is awake. She used to cry and was fussy when she was awake
-She grabs things (hence the reason I cut my hair!)
-She sleeps in her own room during nap time now
-She doesn't always need me to rock her to sleep. She can fall asleep without being "put" to sleep.
-She's bigger!! No longer wearing newborn diapers (partly because we are out!), and some of her newborn clothes are getting a little tight. Not to mention that she weighed 9lbs at her last doctor appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment