Monday, July 2, 2012

Baby Fever?

I had one of those crazy moments recently. As I was looking at my sweet sleeping baby girl, I thought "Hey, this isn't so bad. I could totally handle another one". And since then, I have had this crazy baby fever thing happening.
I have always wanted to have kids close together in age. My brother and I were only 13 months apart, and it was nice growing up with a sibling only a year older than me. We always had someone to play with, conspire with and to blame things on. So much fun!

But then she has one of those evenings when she is crying inconsolably, and I think that I can barely handle one, so how can I possibly handle two?!

Right now though, she is sitting contently against my chest, and again I feel that it's totally doable. I've got that crazy baby fever thing happening and I there's nothing I can do about it.
Of course, we are not trying to have another baby. At least not this soon.

Oh, and there's the fact that Phil doesn't feel the same way as me. And I guess he has something to do with the whole process, so we shall wait to have another. But if...just if we happened to get pregnant any time soon, I don't think I'd be terribly upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment