Monday, June 25, 2012

Time for a Change

Well, I suppose my blog is no longer about my Life as a Pregnant Woman (or is it? dun dun dun!). I am now a new mom (with a baby that is waking up from her nap. So I'd  better hurry), and my blog must indicate that. So...title change.

And since change is in the air...I am considering a little change myself. I feel as though a haircut is in order. I don't know why I always feel like I need to cut my hair after a big life event (chopped it all off and dyed it red after I got married), but I do.

I've just discovered that it's nearly impossible to take a shower, let alone dry and straighten my hair everyday. So perhaps a shorter mom haircut is in order. And while I'm at it, I'm thinking about dying my hair back to it's normal color so that that is also less maintenance. Of course, Phil loves my long blonde hair (did I mention that he now wants me to go bleach blonde?!), and I still need to make my husband happy.
Perhaps we can compromise; he will blow dry and straighten my hair, and I will keep it long and (bleach) blonde.

I haven't made any decisions yet. But, I'm definitely leaning towards the shorter hair. Especially now that Jaelyn has taken to grabbing it and pulling it out. Perhaps I'll make a decision within the week.....

No comments:

Post a Comment