Sunday, November 13, 2011

Goals for 2011/2012

Okay, I decided I needed some goals again for this year. It's slightly different from last year, as I'm not doing a number to represent my age. That was a bit over-the-top, and I failed dramatically. Nobody likes to fail! So I'm revamping my entire process.

And, I decided to do it before the New Year,  because I didn't want this to be a new years resolution list. Those things annoy me for some reason.

So here are my few goals:

1. Read 1 book a month: I've already got them all picked out. Guess I better start soon, this month is halfway over!

2. Be intentional in my relationships with those around me: It's often times very difficult to keep up relationships with people, especially those that you don't see everyday. This includes close friends and family. When you don't see them everyday, it becomes difficult to interact with them. I want to be intentional about building and sustaining these very important relationships in my life.

3. Continue to learn new things about Phil, and develop an even closer relationship with him.


4. Study Scripture and be intentional in my relationship with God: For some reason, the first relationship I tend to neglect is the one with my heavenly Father. I just get so caught up in the day-to-day stuff that I often feel like that is the one thing I can skimp on. That thinking is getting me nowhere, and it's a total lie! I need that relationship first and foremost.

5. Continue learning about different missionary's and ministries, and pray for a different one each month.

No comments:

Post a Comment