Tuesday, November 1, 2011

#255: Hanging out with Friends....


This evening I went to hang out with my real life missionary friend, Jenna, and also my hilarious celiac friend, Kristin. We had a delicious meal that Jenna prepared, and we got to enjoy just spending the evening together. It was fabulous.

And...as you probably noticed...that's not actually a photo of us. I always have every intention of taking a good picture of us together, but then I never do. So, instead I decided to just paint one. I'm not sure why we are all naked, other than the fact that it's easier to draw stick people, clothes don't really fit on stick people. Jenna is wearing a purple scarf though, so at least she is being a little more modest.
And also...my stomach doesn't really look like that. Yet. Just wanted to add it for effect. Haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment