Thursday, November 24, 2011

#277: Thanksgiving!

This year for Thanksgiving Phil and I went to Hannibal MO. We went to his grandparents house and got to spend some time with his family. It was a lot of fun! We also went over to a family friends house and Phil got to catch up with some of his old friends.
Unfortunately for me, I had to be at work at 3:30 in the morning for Black Friday. We left Hannibal relatively late, got home just after 10:30 and Phil and Jake (oh yeah, Jake decided to come over and stay the night) stayed up all night playing video games in the living room. Well, in a studio apartment like ours, the living room is also the bedroom.
Needless to say, I didn't get much sleep before I had to leave for work at 2:30 am.

Not a great picture, I know. But I wasn't actually focused on picture taking this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment