Friday, October 21, 2011

#244: Happy Birthday To Me!

Today is my birthday! Woohoo! I always love celebrating my birthday. Or just birthdays in general. They are so much fun to me, and it's always so great to get to celebrate the life of one specific person. Phil says he is still trying to get used to the idea of making birthdays such a big deal. Well get used to it, buddy! This will never end! Birthdays are awesome!

Today I managed to get someone to take me out for every meal, and it was just fabulous!  First, Phil took me to Cracker Barrel and I definitely ordered much more than I could eat. Eyes bigger than my stomach type of thing.

 Phil was refusing to look at the camera...

 Happy Birthday breakfast!!

 This was all mine! Haha! Definitely could not eat it all. I'm not sure what I was thinking...

Yes, I ordered both chocolate milk and orange juice! It's my birthday! 
You only turn 26 once. Gotta live it up!

And then Heather took me to Chili's for lunch, and then we went shopping at Target. After that, we were extremely thirsty, so we went to Sonic!

 Happy Birthday Lunch!!

 I got a free $20 gift card to Target because I'm so awesome!!

We went to Sonic and ordered yummy drinks! And it was about 5 minutes until 4, so we still made it in time for happy hours. Gotta love half price drinks. I asked the guy if we could get EXTRA large drinks, and he happily obliged. Mmmm!!

Then my good ol buddy Jessica rolled into town, and we all went out for dinner. Darcys! Mmm...one of my favorite restaurants. And I only ever get one thing while there. I can't help myself. I always think "What if this is the last time I will ever eat here? I have to get the buffalo chicken horseshoe with spicy cheese!". And I do. Every time.

 Heather and Jessica celebrating my bday at Darcy's!

Happy Birthday Dinner!!

It was a fabulous birthday indeed! After our lovely dinner, we went back to Heather's where I proceeded to fall asleep on the couch. I guess all that eating and happiness really wore me out. Or perhaps it's the baby making that my body is doing. Maybe a combination of both? Possibly.

No comments:

Post a Comment