Monday, October 3, 2011

#227: It's official....

There's a Baby in my Belly!!

I went to the doctor today for my first prenatal appointment. I am 7 weeks, the baby's heartbeat was 140 and everything is going swell (my words, not the doctors).
I was totally shocked because they were able to do an ultrasound (on the outside) and see the baby and hear the heartbeat this early. It was amazing! I almost started crying I was so filled with joy.
Baby Kemp is due May 21, 2012. Just 2 days before our 2 year anniversary!

The doctor also gave us the go ahead to travel to India. We were worried that we (or rather, that I) wouldn't be able to go. Many many many (have I emphasized the MANY) people have given us their 2 cents and said we should not be going now. But the doctor said it was totally fine, and so we are going. Tomorrow, actually!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!!!!!!! So excited for baby Kemp to make his/her debut!

    ReplyDelete