Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Newer "mom" do

Okay, so my hair wasn't at all what I had wanted. What I wanted the lady to do (which I explained to her, but apparently she didn't understand) was to take my natural color and do some low lights, so that when my hair grows out, it's not two drastically different colors. That way, I will eventually have less maintenance. My hair can just grow out and I can be done with the whole coloring thing.

But she did highlights of the random red hair color that was in there. Why?! I have not a clue.
Anyway, I went to my mom's for a couple of days and she totally hooked me up! She added brown to the bottom layer of of my hair, and also put in some low lights throughout the top. She did an amazing job!!
I've decided that I'm no longer going to pay to have my hair done. I always have to have my mom fix it anyway.

I think I've said that before...

Thanks mom, this is exactly what I wanted!!!



That's obviously not a picture of my hair. But I just wanted to show how Jaelyn was chillin with me as I typed this. She's so adorable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment