Friday, August 28, 2009

Itinerary

I finally have my complete itinerary. I was waiting for the missionaries to buy my ticket from Lima to Trujillo, because they can get a better rate by buying in-country.

Here is my itinerary (I will depart on September 1st):

Leave Chicago O'Hare at 5:25pm
arrive in Miami at 9:25pm

Leave Miami at 7:35am (Sept 2nd)
arrive in Bogota, Colombia at 10:00am

Leave Bogota at 1:40pm
arrive in Lima, Peru at 4:35pm

Leave Lima at 8:35pm
arrive in Trujillo at 9:45 (Sept 2nd)

The only thing that I am a little reserved about is that I have such a long layover at the airport in Miami.
I am excited that none of my flights are longer than 4 hours. Sitting on an airplane is not very fun or exciting. So several short flights are better than one or two really long flights.

Please be in prayer with me as I travel. It's always a little nerve-racking to travel alone to another country. And seeing as how I always manage to get lost while I'm driving, I always get nervous that I'm going to get lost in an aiport. That really would not be fun (especially in another country). But I am blonde, so these things do happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment